Attribution

Important note: All the posts on this blog were written by Bob Harwood (AKA 'zendancer') on the forum spiritualteachers.proboards.com. I have merely reposted a collection of them in blog format for the convenience of seekers. Some very small mods were made on occasion to make posts readable outside of the forum setting they were made in.

Flora Courtois

In her autobiographical book Flora Courtois wrote:

"Sometime during my 17th year, quietly, unobtrusively, a process began which was to build up over a period of several years until it literally took over my life. This began with a growing sense of doubt which spread until it encompassed everything I'd been taught and everything I knew."

Later, she wrote:

"In a vague, groping way I now began to search for ......some one basic Reality so primary that it permeated all else."

She describes her state of mind two years later after much searching:

"I finally decided that Reality must be unlike any preconceived idea I might have of it and reached a point of just waiting and letting be. For long periods I simply sat, saying inwardly, 'No, not this,' as if waiting, for what I knew not."

A few weeks later her world turned inside out. ;D